VIDEO: Weightloss journey | I’ve gained weight | NO MAKEUP | Day 28 of 31

—————————————————————————————————————– My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials: https://goo.gl/qP7X20 —————————————————————————————————————– NUME: http://goo.gl/65xOFr —————————————————————————————————————– SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA: goo.gl/pb2ya4 Use the code ‘SMILE61’ —————————————————————————————————————– Flat Tummy Tea: Code: http://bit.ly/2antgzz Use code ‘jamaicanmakeup10’ —————————————————————————————————————– Vanity...

—————————————————————————————————————–
My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
—————————————————————————————————————–
NUME: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
—————————————————————————————————————–
SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA: goo.gl/pb2ya4 Use the code ‘SMILE61’
—————————————————————————————————————–
Flat Tummy Tea: Code: http://bit.ly/2antgzz Use code ‘jamaicanmakeup10’
—————————————————————————————————————–
Vanity Planet: goo.gl/mJ5Vuc Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF
VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
@LyricRochester

MY NEW BRUSHES:

La Classique Trinite

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Ice Water Challenge!!

• Jodi-kaye Thomas

You motivate me to start my weight loss journey. #2017

• Monique Hynes
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Putting on lean muscle will help with burning fat and will shape you out nicely. Again muscle is heavier that fat and looks sexy

• Tiffanie Campbell
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

many people say muscle weighs more than fat, but that isn't so. 1lb is 1lb. muscle has more definition and density. so where you think I'm doing this work and the scale should be going down, it may go up because you've added muscle mass to your frame. measure yourself and watch your inches. check your pictures and feel how your clothes fit. that scale is the destruction of many dreams on a journey. you're beautiful and I appreciate your open discussions.

• Julienne Messang
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

thanks for the encouragement.

• Adele Brobbey
  • Lady Nortey
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Your too sexy now man, like how hunny deal wit all the man that watch yuh lol gwan goodie

• Cassie Casimir
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

i love the new hair. does anyone know how tall she is

• Nicky Piedmont
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Girl relax eat and enjoy life…Sometimes people let this weight loss get too far and miss out on the DELICIOUS,SCRUMPTIOUS FOOD, the island has to offer..Eat and be happy don't stress, just exercise and walk but you've been join good.

• Lotanya Bradford
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

please reply to my messages I've been asking what tea u used for ur weight-loss

• Truly hidden
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

I've never left a message before but I just want to say congratulations. I know you said you put on weight but I've been watching you from the beginning and I'm so happy for you on your journey. You have done sooooooo well. God bless you and your family

• Lily Seymour
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Muscle weights more than fat so you might be putting on more muscle if you're lifting more, but you should do 30 mins of cardio after each workout to keep your body burning fat

• Honeymcp
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

ohh my god!! i nearly didnt finish watching this video because the baby is in my hand but thanks fot the encouragement…i just got home from the gym n u even encouraging me more. x

• Kimberly Cuyler
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Lyric you are so awesome.

• Carol Campbell

Thanks for the push . your doing great 🙌

• jamila richards
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

merry Christmas. I have stretch marks, anything you know that might dull the appearance of them.

• MsPaulinhio
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Everybody looking for the easy way out but u worked damn hard…. keep it up everyone should take a page out ur book if you want something u gotta work hard for it….. nobody wants to put work in n with how busy u are u still manage to do it…. love love love you….

• KuteKish

U not counting May that's y u r getting 7 months. u need to count May in it

• Christi Adriana
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

I noticed the weight loss months ago😊I hope you reach your goal💪💪💪

• Roxie R
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Muscle weigh more than fat goodie! Nuh watch the scale! I see the changes with the weight lifting and your body Gurl guh tru

• Ama Adomako
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Starting my journey soon glad I watched dis video

• ana5ta5iia
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Remember muscles makes you heavier as well .

• ruby14444
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

you are an inspiration. i am starting over again too , no weak gyal over here !!!!! July 2017 i must reach 140 lbs or less….can you share some of the foods you eat? TFS…Blessings from GA, USA

• Tywan Brown
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

Blessings to you babe. You look really good and your so inspirational

• Alicia Cheltenham
    30 December 2016 at 10:33 pm

You are doing great. I like you beat up myself. On the same journey and reached 130 now 136 but goal is 130-128. Don't want to be skinny. We are warriors and we will make it. Check out marlistore they seem to have great results with acne. I did chemical peel and microdermabrasion and it helped my skin.