VIDEO: GRWM + JUVIA’S PLACE DRAMA ALERT!

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

MUST READ:   VIDEO: 2014 Fire Fete Highlights - Toronto Carnival Edition 8/3/2014

• SoFrolushesTV
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

such shame about your experience. Hopefully they will improve customer service

• Beulahlife
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Aging fast! Same nose ankh on Topshop clutch. Ankh ancient And ungoing symbolism used by the occult. You are in witchcraft and sorcery. Woman of God Lead Singer no wonder the church ( Kirke) gat no power. Carry on ankh girl you perforate your tongue for bj what about your clit pierced too? Bible condenms body modifications inc tattoo and piercing. By so doing flags up tonnes of demonic attacks by opening demonicpiettals at tge entry piercing point and blood- letting disclosed by shamans that tge drop of blood is donated to Lucifer to better- off or increase their in life- span in EXCHANGE for yours. As its written the LIFE is IN THE BLOOD sp uncleanness. So expect sunami catastrophy inc sudden death, your cold marriage bed and mental adultery, no sex- satisfaction etc. Hence why your skin is forever non- blemish free, infertility, failed musical career thanks to your new THROAT piercing to curry anointing from Lucifer to sing? You ain't the first! Your destruction is adjacent. And your Halloween tutorial goose bumps! You practice and consentc pro witchcraft, sorcery, divination rituals Halloween= NECROMANCY. Your life- style and decision making violate add the Bible! BL Chrestosanity / Christianity teaches doctrines of men / church not SCRIPTURE.

• Aj Tahir
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Would def come if you do classes in NY

• tamika evans
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Hi when will you be having classes in jamaica?

• SWGA SickleCellAwareness
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

I hope you do classes in Atlanta…the black Mecca and black Hollywood.

• Roxy Kamaka

WUDYUHDISHURBUKUlEH

• Roxy Kamaka
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Your are funny as hell yuh know when u said " even tho the
    have never posted me lol hahhaa.

• T A
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Love ya keep going such an inspiration 😚

• Juleen Forbes

That bonnet though

• Amanda Clarke
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Did you ever get the items that you bought from Juvia's place? Or did they not refund you and not give you your items?

• Tinica Anthony
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

oh my i'm so sorry to hear about your juvia's place experience. I just ordered from them and honestly it was because you loved them so much i'm like ok #bae be using them and slaying i need to get me some. lucky for me i got them but now i'm anxious to get anymore from them. I hope one day i get the opportunity to be apart of your classes. besos

• shivy777
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

I loveeee those extra voices and expressions u do. Lmaooo.

• JusMerl
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

wadjubudumgalack dwl i love crazy ppl

• Gaudia Spencebowen
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Love the look when are you coming to Jersey?

• almetra holmes
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

I live in Florida please let me know when the next class is. I will be there. I have watched u forever and love you.

• Tashana B

Wush something something

• chantellemarie
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Babes mi hope say unu se this but have you ever thought about vlogging ?

• Nichole LeSane
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

I’m sorry for your experience with Juvias Place, I had such good experience with them. I stay in the U.S. and have ordered about five palettes from them and every time I order it takes only two days unless I order a newly released palette. I made the mistake of ordering from them on Black Friday and the entire experience gave me anxiety. It took almost two weeks to get a tracking number and about over a week for it to get there once I receive the tracking number. Truly Black Friday has given me anxiety in general, because I have had long waits from many orders I made during Black Friday weekend.

• Nichole LeSane

• Khadijah Inspires

i missed you !!!!

• MsRolley

Gorgeous

• Moremi Aj
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

OMG!, I have been looking to buy their masquarade palette for a while now and I finally decided to do so this week. But with this story, I will not buy it anymore. Omg. I do not like that kind of drama. It makes me mad. Write to the BBB about them. They will contact juvia's for you.

• Imani Marshall
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Girl!!! You are spoon talented and your skin is coming ooooon!!! Love it!!

• Diann Shacklewood
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

I just love love love how you do your makeup I wish you had classes in NYC I would pay any price for you to teach me how to slay my face. Your cute 😍😍😍😍😎

• Tiffany Blount
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Thank so far I haven't had a problem when ordering from Juvia's place. I have all of there palettes except two. I pray I never have a problem with them.

• FlawlessHatch
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

WUDYU….. that auta learn em!

• P McConnell

I would go to the personal makeup class for $275

• Renee W
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

I love these talk through videos! I stayed through the whole thing but lyric, who you think can spell that word lady?

• Reina Moe’s DIY’in It Designs

Whushubitalack!!!!!

• Baha Franklin
    3 January 2018 at 5:10 am

Lyric, where can I purchase the colored eyebrow pecils?….HELP!!!😣

• Taseine Freeman