Advertisements

VIDEO: HAPPY NEW | 2018 IS HERE | LyricRochester

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette | Look 2 | Lyric Rochester

• Perfectlii iimperfect
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Girl you could be in front of a brick wall shiiiid!!! But I need more and longer makeup tutorials boo boo

• Denyse Martin
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

The eyes look really pretty. However, the rest of the face needs a lot more blending. Under the eyes are too powdery. Nonetheless a good look. Please try blending some more.
    Keep up the good work and continue praising the Lord.

• Jamaica17
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

dont really like the background. love you and your work

• Heart To Soul
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Happy New Year Lyric!  Girl, the brows are a struggle for all of us.

• Cheryl David-Bailey
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Happy New Year . You are beautiful.

• Meri Turner
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Oh Lyric Hunny, you are amazing!!!! Your gifts are from God so most won't understand, but He is your driving force. Do as your spirit moves you, be free to be the you God created you to be. Your makeup, your creativity, your room decor, it all makes you YOU!!! So do you boo boo. If you have followers based on the fact that you do as the wish then NAH GIRRRRR, you don't need those followers!!! It's like people coming to your house to evaluate the mess or lack there of, if you coming to see if there's crumbs on the table then HUNTAYYYYY, DONT LET THE DOOR HITCHA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLITCHA!!!! my point is Hunny, you are amazing and talented and beautiful and we all love and follow you because you are YOU!!!!! 💯🙌🏽❤️❤️❤️

• Boo_ With_Elegance
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Don't like the flowers nor bag prefer the first set up with makeup being display

• Sienna Burchell
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Beautiful look except for the brow bone highlight

• Niyalabelle
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Love the final look! As far as the background, it doesn't really bother me. One thing that just turned me off was the burping, as an African that I am, it's extremely rude and you didn't say excuse me!

• Biança Chanel
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

I loved it! I just uploaded my first YouTube video, if you’re into makeup check it out🖤 I sub back btw

• KingOfQueens 1
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Your makeup used to be more blended and u didn’t look ashy pls try to fix this cause it makes it look like u don’t know what you doing even tho you have always had skills

• Kimberly Roland
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

I thought we was looking at a makeup tutorial and not what lyric background look like..for everyone who so concern about her background flowers..thats what make her unique because she dont do whateverone else do…I say to each is own..if u dont like her flowers then so be it..pay attention to what she is doing with her make up

• Amanda Clarke
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

I just realized that you have Christian Louboutin stiletto nails! Cute!

• Amanda Clarke
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

You didn't show us what you did to achieve the silver glitter. You also didn't show us exactly which of the Shadows you chose from the last palette or where to apply.

• Amanda Clarke
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

If all else fails, just use a powder brow product.

• Amanda Clarke
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

You can freeze your eyebrow pencils before you sharpen them and if they're breaking on you like that, then freeze them before use them as well. That has saved me so much money and pencils.

• Amanda Clarke
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Loving the makeup look! Happy New Year lyric!

• Tywana Bodacious Beauty
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Where can I find the brushes? I went to the 2 websites and they been out of stock for a while now. Love your look as always!

• Nene Blessing
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Happy new year beautiful!

• Sylvia Ashby

yr sooo cute

• Sylvia Ashby

yr soooo cutr

• latasha mcguirk
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Hi Queen, I’m gonna watch your channel no matter what you have in the background. I was reading some of the comments and I would have to say I don’t agree. I love the way you think outside the box when doing makeup 💄 I always say how creative I think you are. God made us all different and that’s cool. I’m okay with you being creative and being yourself whether the makeup look is soft, dramatic, or for costume. Have a blessed & prosperous New Years. Do You!!!!!!!

• TEQUILA TUCKER
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Sweetie… Whatever works for you. I'm watching you regardless of the background. Hugs

• Teveyea Mitchell
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Yall talking about them cheap flowers Im off her for burping like that on camera and no excuse me just so uncouth 😲😝

• Tianah Lucrè

Sooo pretty 😻😻😻

• Chan Robyn
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Wish I saw how you did the glitter, for your background I want to see your YouTube plaque and your brand brushes, maybe some quotes in frames on the wall

• Welcome’s House
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Makeup look cool and well done u have started to blend your upper brows high lighters. if u want to change your background would u consider checking with a student fashion designer to help u out and u will not pay him a lot of money because he/she is a student. One more thing lyric i don t stand when u burp while doing your makeup😹, i m african and in my culture it s rude and discussing to burp and fard around people.

• Andrea Proudmomof2
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

This background gets a 👎👎👎👎from me. Fake flowers really? And not even the good kind. Anyways, I suggest you get your name "lyric" written in glitter,gold or silver, on a plaque or canvas hanging on the wall. Some trays with makeup and your brushes. A few candles, some glittery statement pieces and some fur. Or just a plain background in one solid color . Happy new year

• monique daley
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

hi when is your next Jamaican class?

• Shara _beaut
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

I didn’t want to comment but I love you like a sister so I suppose I would tell you the background nope. I want to see your YouTube medal put that back I want to see your brand brushes and lashes. I like the African print bag I love it not the black one. Also I love all your different coloured brows it goes with what ever theme you do and your makeup is still gorgeous 🙌🏾

• Somaya Oates
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Won't tell u to change your background, but since you ask, I really don't like it. The flowers look cheap and those two bags just don't make any sense. You've definitely grown and that background doesn't says "growth" if u get what I'm saying. Anyway, all the best.

• nevisianprincess Evelyn
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

i love your looks lyric. Happy New year!!

• Lasonta Sealy
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

Happy new year to you as well Lyric! I preferred your previous background where you had up the brush folio in the background displaying the POMI brushes.

• joanne mccloud
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

lyric i love u. happy new years. lose the yellow flowers and the michael kors bag and jus put up some makeup some brushes or something. i realise that ur style of makeup isnt always mine but i still watch u and i enjoy u. forget the haters if i listened to everybody who talked shit when i started doing makeup today i wouldnt be able to call myself an mua so u continue to do u 😙😙😙😘

• joanne mccloud

• joanne mccloud

• joanne mccloud

• sequioa Anderson
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

which of your pomi lashes would best suite hooded eyes?

• sequioa Anderson
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

get rid of d fake flowers but I love d rest n d bags … where you get those storage units? also I am Jamaican n I am trying to get one of those IKEA malm desk top to make a vanity or Alex drawer's . do u know where I can buy anything like them in Jamaica?

• Real Dine
    21 January 2018 at 5:28 am

No sah you leggo a rawtid burp deh😆😆😆😆😆