VIDEO: Mother’s Day BEAT | VERY EMOTIONAL VOICE OVER

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Adrian Dutchin - 592 Posse "2015 Guyanese Soca"

• Dana
    30 May 2018 at 10:23 pm

aww hun u too sweet God see yuh heart jus be yuhself love … god accept u so doh worry bout nobody cause people only judge u cause they sin differently.. i from Trini and i love u

• Kelsie Facey
    30 May 2018 at 10:36 pm

Whenever I used this foundation it takes forever to blend, maybe am not doing it right

• Grace White-Tisino
    30 May 2018 at 10:46 pm

I didn't understand what you said when you said where you got the dress from could someone help me out please

• Keke Snukki
    30 May 2018 at 10:55 pm

Your face looks amazing 🙏🏼😍 it’s just took its time and cleared up within all that work up did throughout the years

• Dana Wilson
    30 May 2018 at 11:14 pm

God is with you my dear fr fr! Listen wear what makes you comfortable. You're your own type/kind of "sexy", KNOW IT and OWN it. Don't ever lose you "Lyric", maybe there is some shifting thats about to take place "BIG" in your life. Wait on it girlie, you'll be pleased you did. To be honest I've notice that you've been saying ass shit which I never heard you speak those words in your early season of YouTube. It doesn't mean you're not a christain, it just doesn't look or sound like you. I'm old enough to be your mother, and I think you are a great amazing makeup artist. Be Blessed My "DEAR"❤

• annie t
    31 May 2018 at 12:30 am

I just want to start off by saying I love watching your channel, I don't do videos I'm not sure why because I do alot of things off line but I'm always on here watch other people channels and yours is one that I keep up with. I thank you for sharing because your right your not alone some where in this world someone is going through the same thing but the thing about it when you don't hear about other people stories you do start to think your alone so thank you for sharing. The one thing that gets me by in my hard times I tell my self " your pain is not your pain, your hurt is not your hurt, your down times is not your hard times all them hard times was put in place to help someone else" then I become encouraged in my heart again. I know that the steps of a good man is order by the Lord. I know that God has a plan for his people. The righteous is never forsaken. You stay encourage God bless. And I love this look

• Jackie R
    31 May 2018 at 1:12 am

The bible says do not love the world or anything in the world, if anyone love the world, the love for the father is not in them, modesty is the key in everything we do

• ButterPecanLaudat
    31 May 2018 at 1:43 am

You need to stop using that scripture "become all things etc etc" . You need to study why Paul said that. You speak like one of those church goers who wants to do what she wants and she's trying to get support to not feel bad about doing her own thing. You seem like you want to have one foot in the church and one out in the world (like those so-called Christians who put on a form of godliness) …I believe preacher said that to you because he knows that one day God will make a change in your life; the worldly veil that Satan has over your eyes will be gone and you'll have no desire for worldly things…..God be with you…dont fall by the wayside.

• Goddess Energy
    31 May 2018 at 2:16 am

Lyric you know one of the things I admire about you,is how articulate you are. Some youtubers give me brain and earache when they speak . Not you. Not even when you're speaking patwah. And your candidness…your realness… I'm yet to come across another on here as real as you. Blessings to you my Queen. Like life, we all go through the high tides and low the low tides. Because we represent LIFE,and such is life. You should write a book,as you're very inspiring. Peace and love

• Abigail Pathway
    31 May 2018 at 2:34 am

That’s how December people are we’re deep thinkers especially when ppl say negative things to us it’s on our minds all day like what’s the meaning behind it.i agree with everything your saying.you keep me motivated even when I feel too tired i still get up an go for my walk cuz I know I want to lose weight an get in shape

• Goddess Energy
    31 May 2018 at 2:45 am

Listening to you up to 18:54,I can hear there's a part of you that wants to be FREE from their patriarchal system. That part of you yearns to fully embodied your Femininity (not society's definition of that word ofcourse ,where you're ought to be " weak,pliable ,submissive" etc). Youre a Goddess Lyic. Infact,you're God. I'm sure some especially pastor might see me fit for repentance for saying that. But when you're AWAKE all of that rebuke can stay. You have plenty of "Jezebel " out there wearing long skirt and dress. Be the YOU you come on eart to be Lyric. " I am woman hear me roar" Helen Reddy. Like yourself,an artist,singer-songwriter. You're a creative soul,that feeling of depression and now again unworthiness will leave when you fully give wings to that side of you.

• Evette Watkins
    31 May 2018 at 12:04 pm

Hey Sister, I didn't look at your video, yet. My gb is low. I'm reading some of the comments and just want to send you some love. I thank God for you. You are such a joy to watch BoBo. People are just that people. You are not a mean person so you don't understand a mean spirited person. For years I've been looking at Christian makeup. One of my favorite things is to put their pictures of their maded up faces next to strippers. Girl you KNOW what I'm SAYING. I've NEVER EVER seen one of your pictures that Even The Thought came to me to do this picture comparison with. KEEP TEACHING THE WORLD TO BE CLASSY. I LOVE YOU. I ADORE YOU. I'm a 54 year old women that only wear makeup about 3 times a year. Thank you for being here to show ME the correct way for my black skin. Much Love. ALSO at my age people are people this includes professional people too. This includes making weird comments, cutting up my clothing and pictures, attacking my character, and trying to cause "accidents" to my body even at 54. Protect yourself, your child, and your husband. There is no end to JELLY B'S both men and women.

• Tasha-ray Berry
    31 May 2018 at 12:13 pm

Definitely not judging but you're using words like "shit and bitch . But the bible say we are in the world but not apart of it. You don't need make up to look beautiful your a kind person. Dig deeper in christ but i really don't like the noise piercing . Your make up isyour career your gift use your talent that god gives you.

• Suen Williams
    1 June 2018 at 1:08 pm

Awww u made me cry

• Shanelle Warner
    1 June 2018 at 2:17 pm

I always see your vids every last one. Still here supporting lyric!

• sydonie green
    1 June 2018 at 4:20 pm

Hi hun, it's nice hear someone just being true to ones self, and totally real, continue to be yourself, don't change because of what others said, sitting here and listening to you it motivates me to the max, you a you, you can't be she, so guess what keep motivating , not demotivating. Because you may think your are not touching someone, but the real thing is you are, keep up the good work, the vibes is real, continue one love sister.

• Keisha Thomas
    2 June 2018 at 4:22 pm

I haven’t watched your videos in a long time just being busy with everyday life….I too share those same struggles….I woke up this morning just feeling down and uninspired….so hunnie this video moved me. Thank you for being open and human. ❤️ u look amazing

• Seasoned Beauties
    2 June 2018 at 7:43 pm

I am so very proud of you. What you are doing is phenomenal. You are sharing life, and showing that you are a real person, with real issues. Yes, it is possible for you to reach and even exceed 500k. As a Christian, I wished that I really did me instead of others. I made their convictions my conviction, instead of just allowing my relationship be based on God and His desires for me. Continue to hear from and obey Him. Yes, you are fearfully and wonderfully made but you are also human. I created a channel doing what I wanted to do and show others we can be Christlike and human too. When I reach a much larger subbie count, I would love to collab with you if you will consider. When you have a moment listen to the song PRESSURE by JOHNATHAN MCREYNOLDS https://youtu.be/JyhbpZXkW4Q Let it minister to you. 💖❤❤❤ [ apologies for the lengthiness of this comment]

• nubianqueen113
    3 June 2018 at 5:25 am

Why as a christian woman you keep saying curse words like………bitch, shit and all. Is that appropriate to say? If yes……I need to come to your church.

• Dell Mullings
    3 June 2018 at 2:11 pm

Awww mama you'll be oky I promise 😊love u and been support u from day one don't stop keep on going …….,

• Tash/beautifully created
    3 June 2018 at 7:54 pm

I received this message like u received urs fr the preacher. I'm so grateful brought tears to my eyes. I see so much of me In u like nutn for me is surface….thanks

• ALICE NJERI
    4 June 2018 at 12:18 am

I feel like you are talking about me. I struggle with confidence,what people say or think about me, I get my confidence by putting on make up and dressing up according to my size,it’s not easy being a plus size for me,I’ve tried loosing my weight but I get demotivated easily,I don’t know why,I wanna look good,I wanna loose weight,but I don’t feel like I have the support that I need. I admire your weight loss,your journey is so amazing,I would love to be like you. You inspire me,thank you.mwaah

• Barbara Skepple-Williams
    4 June 2018 at 4:42 pm

Thank you for sharing Lyric…. 🍷
    You're doing very well.
    I love you girl…. I Watch your videos all the time. I'm learning to fix my eyebrows….. Sigh….. Trying!
    Thanks for sharing😘

• Trishtana DeCunha
    4 June 2018 at 6:51 pm

I was literally crying during this video lol. And I don't comment on videos but I really needed to comment on this one. I truly believe Christianity is more than how you look. Within our context (Caribbean) we love judging other people especially as Christians. God loves all of us regardless of who we are or where we come from. The church is more than the four walls and the people in it. You're on the right track with your perspective and you'll be fine. I really know how you feel and it's sad that our context and perspective is so narrow. I was privileged to travel and see how other contexts interpret God and trust me, you would be amazed. Keep pushing sis!!! I'm happy you didn't delete the voice over because now someone can see/hear this and know that they're not alone. Thank you❤️❤️❤️

• Pebblez Pow
    4 June 2018 at 6:55 pm

Queen 👸🏽🔥

• Kalyah Amor
    4 June 2018 at 7:42 pm

Stop mind people and do you and your channel will reach more than 500 000 by the Grace of God. Love you.

• PC Adams
    5 June 2018 at 5:08 pm

Thank you for being you God SPEED in you new endeavors. I love your spirit

• PC Adams
    5 June 2018 at 5:22 pm

No girl I'm a pastor and I feel you!!!

• YoVogue Fashion
    6 June 2018 at 2:00 am

How does you showing off your creativity, or showing off your achievements and goals affect you being a Christian?whats is not Christian, is a person trying to tear you down over art and personal appearance!!! what is inside your heart, how you choose to praise, what you choose to live by that is what being a Christian is about, but you have these so-called Christians or holy Rollies that always try to point the finger, because you're blessed and highly favored! stop letting outside sources tell you how to live your life.as long as you have a personal relationship with God and God knows your heart and you know where your heart lies….the rest is to hell!! do what you do that make you happy! why would God want you to feel how you're feeling sometime? think about it that doesn't make sense to me, nothing of God should make you feel shame sad depressed or hurt!!! Its people who have personal issues with themselves and try to find other people to Pick-A-Part because they can't do what you do!!!!! I love you God bless and keep up the excellent work and strut your stuff!!!!

• Marcella Maitland
    6 June 2018 at 12:15 pm

You inspire this morning to go study for my exam , that I am not the only one with those feelings. I gave up on church people a long time ago as their superiority complex is not cool with me. Face every body cannot be the same.

• SAMANTHA S. MCKENZIE
    8 June 2018 at 8:31 pm

You have been experiencing the signs of a new spiritual awakening. You have matured soooooooooo much, do you really think she that is in you isn’t ready to ascend? She is and there are MANY that you MUST let GO….#MedsOnThatHebrewGoddess

• Le C
    9 June 2018 at 12:03 am

Love it

• IshaMoy Williams
    10 June 2018 at 9:42 am

Not even baked bean no so saucy, 😍😍😍😍😍

• Keisha Jones
    10 June 2018 at 3:57 pm

Do you use setting spray?

• reeree madison
    10 June 2018 at 5:31 pm

love u lyric…great vid

• Mellissa Cox
    11 June 2018 at 5:56 am

Lyric, God is definitely with you!!!! You are created by the loving hands of God!!!! Don’t bother with the negative people around you. Definitely be yourself period….. Unapologetically you ok!!!! Keep doing you ok boo😘😘😘😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

• Courtney Jones
    12 June 2018 at 1:03 am

Beautiful as always. Many blessings to you and your family

• nanahair&beauty Hair&makeup
    14 June 2018 at 9:38 am

I love you lyric, very encouraging video and congratulations on your weight loss.