VIDEO: Klaiyi Hair + Saying What Beauty YouTubers Don’t want to + UPDATE

Want to win free hair? Click here: http://bit.ly/2zpjQhu Klaiyi Hair Happy New Year Save 8% on 30th Dec-7th Jan Klaiyi Hair Official Website: http://bit.ly/2SUJhhF Same Brazilian Body Wave Hair...

Want to win free hair?
Click here: http://bit.ly/2zpjQhu

Klaiyi Hair Happy New Year Save 8% on 30th Dec-7th Jan

Klaiyi Hair Official Website: http://bit.ly/2SUJhhF
Same Brazilian Body Wave Hair as me in the video: http://bit.ly/2SRos6E
Klaiyi Hair Hot Selling Brazilian Curly Hair: http://bit.ly/2PEHLOn
Use Code BEAUTY2019 to get $$$ OFF

Klaiyi Hair on AliExpress: http://bit.ly/2QW5EFV
Hot selling on AliExpress: http://bit.ly/2EwZQg9
Klaiyi Hair on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2N5xw4O

Klaiyi Hair Social Medias:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NO1KLAIYIHAIR/
IG: klaiyihair_no1 or https://www.instagram.com/klaiyihair_no1/

MUST READ:   VIDEO: THE BIG CHOP AND COLOR!

• Keida Ellis
    25 December 2018 at 1:47 pm

I thumb up this video because this is real tea.. I have watched u on this platform for almost 10 years and trust and believe I think u should have propelled way further than where u are today.. U were the 1st Jamaican I found on YouTube…. Thank u for your contribution and for constantly opening doors for other women u are indeed a inspiration #blackexcellence

• Shamay Setal
    25 December 2018 at 3:03 pm

Nobody does your make up better than you. I love the way you do your make up, especially the way you do your brows. I've been doing mines like yours because it suits me better lol mi kno mi chat/write too much but try remember dis u cyaa plz black ppl btw merry christmas.

• B
    25 December 2018 at 3:13 pm

I love all your makeup looks.. YOU WERE THE VERY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO EVERY WATCHED SUBSCRIBED TO… CONTINUE DOING AMAZING WORK. LOVE U💖💖

• Quani Mac
    25 December 2018 at 3:20 pm

I thumbs up because, I appreciate you and everything you put out. It's not easy doing this everyday or as often as you've been doing it but you do. Watching you for a long time now and I'm going to keep it that way. Live and blessings babes.

• jennifer Wright
    25 December 2018 at 3:37 pm

Merry Christmas Lyric, be you always boo

• Amelia Durrett
    25 December 2018 at 3:43 pm

I thumbs up your video because of your honesty. I appreciate you and all of your hard work. Thank you for all you bring to your platform. You are a rarity. God bless you and all you aspire to do.

• Avalon London
    25 December 2018 at 3:55 pm

My problem with your channel is when someone makes a constructive criticism on your channel either you your admin or your followers become very abusive and obnoxious with their response. I have stopped watching you for a while now because of this. I made a comment and the response I got I was asked to write to YouTube but because I like your vlogs I refrained. I even sent the response I received in your dm Instagram but you did not respond. The response I got from making a comment was and I quote. "avalon London shut your cunt" now what sorcery. Its Christmas and it's a time to spread love so I've come back to your channel but I wud be sceptical to make comments. Enjoy the holidays

• HOUSE OF CLAY Jamaica
    25 December 2018 at 4:06 pm

This look is gorgeous mama! 😍

• Tawanda Garrett
    25 December 2018 at 4:10 pm

I love you Lyric from day one. My daughter's name is Lyrictin. Aka Lyric, Lee, or lyrie.

• HOUSE OF CLAY Jamaica
    25 December 2018 at 4:12 pm

I thumbs up this video because I LOVE You!😗

• Jay B
    25 December 2018 at 4:49 pm

I thumbs up this vid cause I love the look and I understand your views stated. Outside of your creative makeup pieces some which I may not always fancy I love your personality. Naturally we won't always be pleased but I am more pleased than I am not and given I can't do half the shit you do I have learnt to simply appreciate the art and how talented you are. Reality of life we can't please everyone or we will lose ourself in the process. Do what you love hun whether we like or not some of us still a watch and look forward to the next vid. Wheat and tares must grow together until the day of harvest we just have to know who we are.

• Iris Roebuck
    25 December 2018 at 4:50 pm

I Thumbs up because you keep it real!!!! I never comment, I just watch. I needed you to know, your realness is IMPORTANT!

• Abigail Pathway
    25 December 2018 at 5:48 pm

I thumbs up because I love your content an you inspire me a lot to step out the box an try new things

• Lamoy Pitt
    25 December 2018 at 6:20 pm

Stay true to yourself I watch you for you and so do others that's what inspires and keep us here

• Lamoy Pitt
    25 December 2018 at 6:25 pm

I thumbs up because I enjoying watching you being you and I'm in love with your talent and creativity

• Melecia Palmer
    25 December 2018 at 7:13 pm

Saw u on the blvd mall wanted to come up to n say hi. But u know didn't want to bombarded u cause u were walking with ur girl. But u still ma girl u just dnt know yet lol. Merry Christmas hon

• Melecia Palmer
    25 December 2018 at 7:15 pm

Girl ffff….the haters you can't plz every, heck sometimes we dnt even plz our dam self most time. Sometimes we just av to tell our self & other to just shut upppp. So i can just do me

• Melecia Palmer
    25 December 2018 at 7:18 pm

But its funny because u having those issue with ur self, viewers look up to u & wat ur about & be inspired & motivated by u. U might think its flaws but others see it as strength for them. All i av to say keep doing u

• fulloflife9
    25 December 2018 at 9:11 pm

I Thumbs Up💯💯💯. You are a loving Person. I love Your tutorials Your reviews. I love how You share Your tips in being beautiful with Flawless looks. You always helping other YouTubers channel grow. I love when You sing. I love when You to take Me into Y'all worship service. Looking at Your tutorials on hair and makeup give Me strength to keep trying. Don't You let negative comments and negative People stop You from doing what You love and Do it so beautiful😍 Let The Ones that criticized show their work on YouTube and let everyone see their page. You are bless with so many gifts and don't let no one discourage You from what You have been blessed with. Use this to become stronger. It could be little ones looking at You and gaining strength to open them a YouTube channel. This could be what they fear. Show them how to handle negativity. It's in everyday life no matter what You are doing but be PROUD of Yourself in what You have accomplished and keep going for the best and the dream You want. All this comes with it. It's more love You and Channel than those that don't. You are Your Boss and I Pray You Pray and let God give You what You need. He didn't bring this far to quit and You didn't work this hard to quit. Ignore anything that's ugly and said to be ugly. You are strong You give Me courage and I love You. All YouTube channels catch hell from those that are not trying to do anything for themselves. But they still hanging in. Because they love what they do. Put those negative comments and anything negative in a box for God to handle. You keep doing You. Keep pleasing You. Keep being Beautiful. Share those reviews do Your Tutorials whatever dream You have included God and let those that want to be for You Be and The rest needs to Pray and be able to comment without hurting anyone. In Jesus Name rebuke Satan. Amen🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾😍

• fulloflife9
    25 December 2018 at 9:58 pm

Thumbs Up 💯💯💯💯💯. Lyric. Go to Fumi Channel. Sister 2 Sister. (Self Love & Staying Focused In 2019). 😘❤️😘

• Island Girl
    25 December 2018 at 10:59 pm

Girl you are a genuine and beautiful soul. Be happy. Let NO ONE steal your joy. I love every single vids you put out. I thumbs up this vid! Blessings!

• Lashoy Russell
    25 December 2018 at 11:04 pm

I thumbs up because girl from I saw you on I thee wed on ncu tv channel and I searched for you here I have never stopped supporting because you are soo real and genuine. I use to watch you everyday in the summer of 2013 until I learnt to do makeup for myself and now I do makeup for people. Thanks to you. 🤗🤗🤗

• Klaiyi Hair
    26 December 2018 at 12:14 am

Merry Christmas🎄No matter what others say, just be yourself👍🏿

• tashia mac
    26 December 2018 at 12:17 am

I thumbs down this video because, I clicked on for the content, not the drama! At the end of the day, this is YOUR channel, and you are entitled to do what YOU please. But you don't have to scold your subscribers about what you will and won't do! I was a subscriber to your channel years ago, when you deleated all of your tutorials because "someone" encouraged you to do so. They're too many other YouTubers to watch. Stay humble. God bless.

• wenalysa spencer
    26 December 2018 at 12:27 am

I thumps up because you are amazing at what you do… I watch every single one of your videos. On this channel and your lyric uncut channel. Even before I watch the video I thumbs up … #meloveoffLyric

• Stacey Martin
    26 December 2018 at 12:45 am

I thumps up because i love ur content and personality. Do what makes u happy, I'll be here to watch and always thumps up. 💗

• Fabulousyoumua/Tangla
    26 December 2018 at 1:11 am

Girl be you , I love all your looks, from neutral to dramatic I've learned a lot from you.

• JamaicanWorshipper
    26 December 2018 at 1:25 am

Thumbs up man…. but eehm u feel like u wa show we how fi do we eyeshadow suh? Mi jus a ask for a friend

• Keysha Anderson
    26 December 2018 at 3:44 am

I like you..I honestly do..but I don't always like your approach to things. You choose to put yourself on YouTube and make a career out of it. When we come here we come to see makeup looks and things we can recreate and feel inspired to try. If you aren't doing that for people they have to right to ask if you can do some more natural/neutral looks. Your response is always this is your channel and you will do what makes you happy; Therefore people move on and watch people who cater to their needs. YouTube is audience driven. People watch what they like which in turn gives view which = money. You have to stop taking things so personal. You also have to be more professional. I won't call any names but there is another jamaican youtuber that has surpassed you in numbers and views in a short period of time. It's not because she is necessarily better..its because she is professional..she comes on..she post content..she does not complain/ curse/ or pretty much discredit the same people that has built her. She does her job post her video and move on..everyone doesn't like her makeup and have said so but she isnt bashing or making videos about it. There are too many people on YouTube now for people to just accept anything you just splice together. Your editing isn't that great. You yell, burp, talk to people, call people, answer phone and the list goes on. Keep that on your blog channel. Some people rather talk behind your back but I'm telling you the truth. It goes both way. Make the content you like..no problem but just do it in a professional manner..who stay, stay and who leave, leave but at least it won't be bc of drama or just unprofessionalism. Now take it how you must and all the hater can save their breath cause I am not the one. I'm just telling you why I had unsubscribed at one point. I was a FAN from day one..day one. I Have your brushes. I have lashes. I support. I follow all pages. I like..I comment. Stick to what you do well. I am still going to watch but just letting you know some of the reason I am not as supportive anymore. Looking forward to see what comes forth in 2019. Blessings to you and your beautiful family. I promise this is not HATE. I want to see you win. You have worked too hard for you not to be doing better.

• Kisha Gallimore
    26 December 2018 at 4:47 am

I 👎👎👎👎,because here's my issue. I've been watching you since 2013,you're the 1st MUA I've ever watched on YouTube ever. I typed in makeup tutorial and I guess because I'm in Jamaica, YouTube picked you 1st. You're a very good MUA,but your content is quite repetitive,you hardly ever reply to your comments, but you'll reply if someone says something negative,when in fact you get more positives than negative. You said you don't care,but you do. It's your channel but you're not really growing in numbers and views like before. I know you like keeping it real but you invested a lot of time and energy because it's a business. With the good comes the bad and once you're in the public eye you're gonna get both and you don't take constructive criticism well. I could say a lot more but I don't want to write an epistle. Keep on pushing,I'll be watching, but just remember you're a dime a dozen on YouTube, so people will pick who are more relatable to them. Stop whining, put out quality content, edit out the burping and the yawning, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾.That's my view and not anyone else's so y'all don't come for me. She need the views,unu caaan run everybody weh no gree wid unu.

• 268Goddess
    26 December 2018 at 5:19 am

I didn't thumbs up or down but I will say that I've been subscribed for years and I've loved your personality from the beginning but in recent times your content has been repetitive. Being on a platform does come with its ups and downs. Subbies will always comment what they like but no one is "forcing" you to do anything you don't want to. Present to us what you're passionate about. Its your channel. You're amazing and stay blessed.

• TheNickyDiva
    26 December 2018 at 2:13 pm

I’m an old time subbie. I didn’t thumbs up or down because I love you but there’s a lot of room for growth. All I can say is you do not take constructive criticism well and you are highly sensitive to what people comment to/about you. I say this because considering that this (social media) is one of your chosen careeer paths, you need to develop tougher skin. I believe a lot of your growth will come when that happens.
    And always remember, this YouTube thing is a symbiotic relationship. It’s about finding that balance.

• Michelle Beckford
    26 December 2018 at 3:27 pm

I thumbs down…… You are a great makeup artist and you come along way. I started watching your videos in 2013/2014 because I wanted to learn how to do my brows which I loved and learn a lot , but over the years your brows, makeup looks have change drastically you don't blend the concealer out it was very noticeable as if you was rushing to put the video out, so for awhile I had stop watching your videos. Your looks was looking drag queenish to me.. At times you be all over the place, and burping with is so annoying. As Ms B. said to me its not about quantity its about quality. At the end of the day you are going to get negative comments and some positive no matter what, but you cant let the negative put you in a place where you feel like you don't want to do videos any more maybe you need to take a break( which is ok) I've seen Youtubers take breaks and come back strong than ever. Happy New Years to you and your family all the best in 2019

• Beautiful n Loc’d
    26 December 2018 at 4:27 pm

I thumbs up bcuz mi luv yuh lyric and support you in any way shape or form😊☺

• Sasha J
    26 December 2018 at 7:54 pm

I’m a silent viewer & ive been subscribed from the beginning! Love her dramatic looks & pale pink lips but you fell off because you weren’t blending your makeup, your wigs/hair didn’t look nice. Like some other comments said, it’s like you just rushed with the video & your looks. I still watch & still love you tho girl!

• Arneithia L Battle Cannon
    26 December 2018 at 9:41 pm

I thumbs up because I like to see your creativeness. I feel you said what should be said do you sweetie, do

• zaraya
    28 December 2018 at 4:30 am

I can't stop supporting you ..youtube..brushes..lashes..you have a beautiful spirit. Always make me laugh. I just hate when you complain …all your complaining does is add fuel to the haters fire…they play on your weakness and find it entertaining…they will never say the negative stuff to your face. Just move past them and do the makeup looks that we all came here for. The drama!!..di excitement! !!…quality videos!!!..featuring new products will grow your channel..that's y I subscribed to other channels. ..nuff luv lyric!..I will never thumbs down.

• Amors’ World
    29 December 2018 at 1:50 am

I applaud this video lyric because Jamaicans with everything they have a problem with building each other and I was very happy to see you highlighting other Jamaican youtubers on your platform that were not as popular. Being a Jamaican youtuber myself I do understand how hard it is to grow and I see international youtubers work together all the time and build each other’s brand but Jamaicans will always be Jamaicans. And in regards to what people have to say about u. I follow u because u are so real and I believe very brave to highlight your life the way u do on YouTube critics and all. That takes a lot of bravery and strenght to tolerate the negatives. Don’t change who u are for anyone because u inspire a lot of people including me. Keep striving for greatness and block out these negative people because a lot of them have nothing to do but sit around and try to break down people that are actually trying to make something of themself. Girl I share the struggle how hard it is. Shooting, editing, late nights, finding content and with all this dealing with real life. Also listen to your subscribers sometimes because even though u wanna do u, they also have a right to suggest ideas that can be useful with helping u grow as if they request it and u do it they’ll watch, more views for u, more growth, Also don’t complain about everything that is said by a subscriber, people are also entitled to their own opinions, just move on and continue striving.