VIDEO: Body Image and pregnancy ft UNice Hair

Lyric Rochester‘s Baby Registry https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/lyric-rochester-june-2019-miami/3OFVBLUJ9ND3O UNice Sale 22nd — 28th May Over $79–5% off Over $149–10% off ★Get $$$ off use code “loveunice” The direct hair I’m using Brazilian...

Lyric Rochester‘s Baby Registry

UNice Sale 22nd — 28th May
Over $79–5% off
Over $149–10% off
★Get $$$ off use code “loveunice”

The direct hair I’m using Brazilian Deep wave: http://bit.ly/2EmU3Ix
UNice official hair store: http://bit.ly/30wi0GL
Hair detail in the video: Brazilian Deep Wave 24’26’26’+20′ Frontal
The Best Hot Sale Brazilian Body wave: http://bit.ly/2w8LVXw
Affordable Best Lce Frontal Human hair wigs: http://bit.ly/2QdiFIl
The New arrival Affordable 8A human hair: http://bit.ly/2Qdm6Pn

Aliexpress UNice hair store: http://bit.ly/2JRsFWI
Top seeling on AliExpress: http://bit.ly/2LXVEL8
Amazon UNice hair store: https://amzn.to/2zxP2gm

Follow UNice hair on social media:
Instagram @unicehair: https://www.instagram.com/unicehair/
YouTube @UNice: https://www.youtube.com/c/UniceHair
Facebook @UNiceMall: https://business.facebook.com/UNiceMall/

MUST READ:   VIDEO: SOLAE | #POMIlashes | FULL FACE | @pomibylyric

• Moya Makeup Artiste
    25 May 2019 at 5:56 am

When u start breast feeding and heal and start working out it will change don't worry mama. You are beautiful.

• NsideNerd7 Thankful
    25 May 2019 at 6:15 am

I understand I was 125 and I gained 5 more pounds and then found out I was pregnant and I went up to 212 pounds and i am trying to get back to my 125 and I can't stand being this size … As far as the children I always talk to my children with clear words maturely but I still treat them accordingly to their age ..

• Michelle Herring
    25 May 2019 at 8:19 am

Girl u r so funny. U lost the weight before u can do it again. Mi know how u feel. After my second pregnancy, I thought the same thing but I lost it. U just have to be positive and lesson to your son.

• Joclarke876
    25 May 2019 at 9:23 am

That hair is gorgeous. Wow

• SUPER_NOVA
    25 May 2019 at 9:28 am

Lyric you are gorgeous period wit a big dot! Small medium or large you are the bomb

• Joclarke876
    25 May 2019 at 9:31 am

Awwwww Jonathan is so sweet. Andrews Mem. was very calming and comfortable for me. The meals are vegan and portions are small. Great wholesome experience, but now mi cant have any more kids til mi can afford that shit again.

• SUNSHINECARLY33
    25 May 2019 at 9:39 am

Love watching you're videos, you have such a lovely personality you are beautiful.

• Constance Williams
    25 May 2019 at 10:32 am

Looking good, and try a little exercise during the pregnancy so delivery doesn't go that difficult.

• Constance Williams
    25 May 2019 at 10:42 am

If you can afford to go private do so, and it would be less stressful to have a water birth. Congratulation on your Pregnancy. Watching you for a very long time since you have walking over that hill trying to lose the weight.

• nevisianprincess Evelyn
    25 May 2019 at 11:48 am

Your such a pretty lady you will do it again lyric soon as the baby come I know you will be snatched again. Love you girl 😊❤️🙏🏽

• sydonie green
    25 May 2019 at 12:00 pm

LYRICA PLEASE, i know you can do it, you been too hard on yourself, listen you have a beautiful peanut growing inside you and these are some of the changes that takes place in your body, embrace the changes until your pumpkin gets here, THEN YOU CAN TAKE ON THE OTHER PART OF RECONSTRUCT YOUR BEAUTIFUL BADY BACK, JUST TAKE THIS ONE STEP AT A TIME.
    YOUR HUSBAND, CHILD, AND ME YOUR FAN STILL LOVE YOU IN YOUR MOTHERHOOD JOURNEY.
    YOU ARE ONE OF THE REALEST VLOGGERS AROUND, KEEP SWEET HUN, AND JUST TAKE IT EASIER ON YOURSELF.

• Brenda Hightower
    25 May 2019 at 12:23 pm

I want you to take it easy and not worry bout ur weight. This will pass and you will be able to control this after ur birth. Just try and relax even though I know u r uncomfortable with the weight. I know once u have the baby u will get the body fine tuned. You r beautiful person and with the grace of God & blessings u & ur baby will be fine. Be blessed. Hugs!!💞😇

• Ezinne Idika
    25 May 2019 at 12:36 pm

Don't worry is Joy that your bring to the world and your family too. You will get back your shape.

• Torpedo Of Truth
    25 May 2019 at 12:58 pm

1:50 – Come through burp…

1:58 – Come through yawn…

Lol! I love it! Go off sis! Oh so natural! ♥💯

"Sling yo draws on…"???? I simply can't with you right now! 😂😭

You are gonna come through like a TROOPER & you're gonna kick your weight loss's assssss when u get back!!!!!!!!! WE GOT UR BACK! WE WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO HELP YOU TO BE YOUR BEST SELF! 💪💯 #GirlPower #QueenPower #SnapBack 💪💯

• Aruba red
    25 May 2019 at 2:09 pm

DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL gurlll….did i tell u before seh mi rate u…mi rate u bad bad!!!! i can only imagine what u feeling…currently i feel the same and im not pregnant…i got some laughs douh from your video…u so just sooo real. i personally think U wear that pregnancy like no other…u wear that pregnancy queen B herself and i aint even trying to flatter u…Beautifullllllllll…cry as much as u want…it will soon pass. big up to U muma…love from Aruba

• Stamp of Beauty
    25 May 2019 at 2:45 pm

Girl I know how you feel ❤️ you will get back to your goal girl

• Lamoy Pitt
    25 May 2019 at 3:13 pm

"Mi pants stop a mi knee "dwl lyric u always make me laugh no matter the mood I'm in

• Jerbrail Alston
    25 May 2019 at 4:13 pm

Don't worry

• Deidrek5 D
    25 May 2019 at 4:24 pm

Andrew's is nice, definitely was a great experience but I wanted meat

• Shauna-K
    25 May 2019 at 5:18 pm

Hormones n emotions. Ul get bk to where u were eventually in terms of ur body. The process the process.

• ansbach74
    25 May 2019 at 11:05 pm

Lyric will you be doing a review on the Juvias place foundation? thank you.

• Phyllis Neither
    26 May 2019 at 1:42 am

Woman of God, I know You are having a hard time right now, BUT, you need to enjoy the whole journey and please do not put the stress on your little one to feel as though he has to keep you happy at all times, he's just a child and not an adult. You are saying in the bible that God speaks to us about negatively embrace HIS words and give thanks

• Debbie Collington
    26 May 2019 at 2:56 pm

Your been too hard on yourself your pregnant.You are beautiful

• Lataria Rigsby
    27 May 2019 at 1:40 am

Gorgeous and glowing

• cherish and mommy 101
    27 May 2019 at 6:03 pm

Ms. Lyric that's the same way I talked to each one of my children from birth like Adults. Also it is beautiful how close you and Johnathan are. And how sweet of him to Remind you of how beautiful you are. You are my inspiration I am a wife and mother who would love to start a beauty channel on YouTube but, I don't have the money to start one so ,I watch you and other beauty bloggers to get inspiration so when I do get my money up I'll be able to do it Right. Have A blessed day!!!

• Crystal Drakes
    28 May 2019 at 9:09 pm

Trust me I can relate with everything you're saying. From public to private and body image omg. Body image after pregnancy is my number one issue😭😭. It's almost seven months after me giving birth to my first child and I still can't get this weight off, I need help. Anyone with great weight loss tips please fee free to share with me. I'm in desperate need.

• Tanisha Davis
    31 May 2019 at 4:39 pm

I love all you videos and also the new brows, with the beauty mark in it.

• Candice Nicole
    1 June 2019 at 12:45 am

GURL! GYAL! DOLL! In every accent I got, I'm here to tell you: Pregnancy weight don't count! I know how you feel though. I ballooned with my 1st pregnancy, lost a lot with my 2nd, and by my 3rd I was so fixated on not gaining too much that I forget a lot of moments that I should have enjoyed. When time come you can dweet! Besides… ain't nothin wit a little cushion for the pushin baby.