VIDEO: STORY TIME: I missed the birth of Jahliel ft Klaiyi Hair

Independence Day Sales:Up to 60% off 28,June-4,July Over $300,Get Free Afro Kinky Hair Wig HAIR INFO:Aliexpress Klaiyi Brazilian Body Wave 20”22”24”+18”Frontal. Hair In The Video:http://bit.ly/2ZTL0qL Similar Hair In The...

Independence Day Sales:Up to 60% off 28,June-4,July

Over $300,Get Free Afro Kinky Hair Wig
HAIR INFO:Aliexpress Klaiyi Brazilian Body Wave 20”22”24”+18”Frontal.
Hair In The Video:http://bit.ly/2ZTL0qL
Similar Hair In The Video:http://bit.ly/2Xiofzm
Follow Our Store &Click to get coupon:http://bit.ly/2WyXPJ7
Hot Sale Hair:http://bit.ly/2KiBs53
Human Hair Wigs:http://bit.ly/2IcJpWV
Best Price Hair:http://bit.ly/2KiUxUM
Aliexpress Klaiyi hair store:http://bit.ly/2WJDYHU
Klaiyi Hair website:http://bit.ly/2WJTaVq
Klaiyi Hair on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2N5xw4O
Social Media:
Youtube: https://goo.gl/ngrvCY
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2HprITK http://bit.ly/2DS0bIr
Facebook:http://bit.ly/2Q9xhIR
Aliexpress Klaiyi hair email:[email protected]
Good News:Making the video of Klaiyi Hair get refund, 7/1-8/1.
The review contest will end on 8/15
Click for details:http://bit.ly/2Yd4Cpv

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Products I would like to finish by August 31, 2015 and July's update

• Divine Diva Mel
    29 June 2019 at 6:31 pm

N its so unfortunate because the bad ones who dnt lv their jobs, over shine the good ones because we will always remember the bad part.

• Island Gyal
    29 June 2019 at 7:29 pm

Your nails are giving me life 😊

• JayAngel Hslew
    29 June 2019 at 7:45 pm

I had my baby at jubilee and I had the best experience ever all the doctors were professional. Special thanks to midwife Brown. Sorry for your bad experience

• M Davis
    29 June 2019 at 8:01 pm

You lost a lot of weight. The swelling went down and everything.

• shenell phillips
    29 June 2019 at 8:29 pm

Love your nails hun and that hair boo it's life❤

• Josephine Walker
    29 June 2019 at 8:45 pm

That is sad,but, you know What? You look beauuutiful!

• Bella P
    29 June 2019 at 8:46 pm

Happy you are out of that mess! To God be the glory! Congratulations on your little prince now there is two.

• Tanoya Buckley
    29 June 2019 at 9:59 pm

I'm in love with your nail colour😍😍
    Super happy jahleil is here and ok glad you are ok as well. Welcome to the world little man God bless him and his entire family 😇😍😚

• Sherleen Kerr
    30 June 2019 at 12:45 am

I just discovered your weblog and wanted to say that you're a beautiful lady. I enjoyed watching your videos. There's a lot to catch up with, but I'm willing to take the time to do just that. Congratulations with the birth of your baby boy. Keep doing what you're doing, please take good care of yourself and your family. May God continue to bless and keep you always.

• Anita Ford
    30 June 2019 at 1:05 am

Wow! Bless your heart. This just goes to show everybody shouldn’t work with the public especially people with attitudes like those. Sound like to me they are a bunch of snobs and think to much of themselves. All that matters is that you and baby are fine praise the Lord.

• Keysha Anderson
    30 June 2019 at 1:25 am

The stories I hear about jamaica hospitals are horrible. Horrible. The nurses are rude.. Very rude.. They feel as though they can say whatever, whenever. I could never. I thank God he allowed me to live in Canada where my birthing experience is top notch. They could care less about you having nails. I am sorry your experience has been that. Something has to change I am glad you and your baby came out on the upside. 🙏🏿🙏🏿

• brownsugar555 hayes
    30 June 2019 at 2:12 am

Blessings and love you and your family!!!!!

• Karen E
    30 June 2019 at 3:17 am

Wow it's frustrating just listening to your experience and I have heard many horror stories from family members and friends about their experiences with nurses in Jamaica. It seems it's just a job to them and the element of caring was not a priority during training. I personally to this day remember how cold the nurses at KPH was to me and my family as my grandmother lay dying in excruciating pain after an accident in 2009 and those last moments still resonate with me to this day!! You said they should have looked at your file & saw that you are married, but whether married or single, no woman should be treated in such a cold & disrespectful manner. Those nurses need to be re-trained to be compassionate and respectful to all. The 1st few moments after birth is a critical bonding time for mom & child and as soon as you were conscious you should have been taken to your baby or had your baby brought to you. It is callous to keep you and your child separated for 2 whole days. Di whole health system dung deh need a overhaul coz dem nurses come wid dem problem and treat people like gal. Cho😡

• Jewel Of the VirginIsles
    30 June 2019 at 3:49 am

As a Registered Nurse for a super long time the majority of my patients loved me.l know what it's like to be a patient as well.l apologize for the few bad apples in the medical profession but I'm glad you and your baby are fine.Blessings to you!!

• Racquel Yapp
    30 June 2019 at 4:02 am

Jamaica needs to change that is crazy

• Extreme Beauty Factor
    30 June 2019 at 12:03 pm

Congratulations on your birth of your baby boy.❤️❤️❤️I’m so sorry you went through that I see why people do home birth!!!!😠😢

• Lush_us Ja
    30 June 2019 at 1:07 pm

These hospitals are the worse. Had a horrible experience in May pen with my first child, had another child and went to Spanish town. That wasn’t the best but it was way better than the experience in May pen. I’m never having another child to deliver in this shit hole cause these persons in the health care system have no empathy for folks. Waste of time paying your money going it uhwi, I’ve heard plenty of horror stories about there. Glad you had a safe delivery and that you and baby Jaleel are home safe

• Somaya Oates
    30 June 2019 at 1:27 pm

I've heard similar stories all the time; some of these nurses are the devil. How can heartless people be caregivers? Mi talk everyday seh mi fraid fi breed. I did a surgery at uwi, and I witnessed how terrible the nurses were to the patients, for real. They shall pay for all the wrongs that they've done to innocent, helpless patients.

• Serina Cushnie
    30 June 2019 at 2:55 pm

Girl i had my bby at jubilee 8 months ago and even now im tramatized when i think about the process like cold sweat wash me when i think about it…. girl idk if its just jamaica but i see ppl treat cows better when they giving birth….. money or no money its awful and i would never ever have another child just because of mt experience

• divinedestiny_
    30 June 2019 at 4:37 pm

Literally watched a few minutes of this and went into labor.. nah lie!!! & I was overdue supposed to go into labor on the 24th.

• Cameila James
    30 June 2019 at 8:10 pm

Lol Lyric crazy I jus enjoy watching her videos I hope she could jus respond to my comment even once

• Kay 16
    30 June 2019 at 11:40 pm

You look soo good!

• Heart To Soul
    1 July 2019 at 1:46 am

Love the blue nails.

• Heart To Soul
    1 July 2019 at 2:11 am

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience during your delivery. Karma is no joke! I'm glad you're home with family.

• Mona T
    1 July 2019 at 2:35 am

How the nurses them a Jamaica so horrible.

• RoseMakeUpArtist
    1 July 2019 at 5:16 pm

I'm glad it's all over girl but Jubilee is said to be worse.
    Keep your composure.
    They need to figure it out.

• alethia morgan
    1 July 2019 at 5:29 pm

Hello jubilee is not more better I have experience of both hospital and uwi is better than them my child's actually died at jubilee a very healthy baby full term and Lost him because of negligence

• kalena Glory
    3 July 2019 at 5:26 pm

Sorry you had such a terrible experience… I cannot even imagine. Congratulations on your son.

• Life In The Cookie Jar
    3 July 2019 at 7:46 pm

Nuttal lyric. UWI is a brand. So sorry you had to endure those things

• Grace Hamm
    4 July 2019 at 6:40 am

This is why I had to remind my own Jamaica-born nurse that “a London you deh, people will sue yuh, learn how to talk to people”. I never like going to the hospital and a Jamaican nurse address me. They are overly rude and them I am better than you attitude high and my tolerance threshold is very low. In fact me get their name and asked that I not be seen by them and some other nationalities. Why are we so mean to each other. To those who chooses to jump on this post, I am professional and I would be ashamed if someone leaves my services with the experiences this young lady has been describing. Shame on you all!! Forget them and continue to enjoy your blessings

• Sha-trice Fletcher
    9 July 2019 at 4:51 pm

Sorry you had to go through this lyric but being a private patient its still a public hospital, i too went through this being a private patient… you want private treatment you have to check into a private hospital. Big up to Nuthall hospital where I had my baby boy 3 months ago..100% C.A.R.E

• Amanda Carless
    13 July 2019 at 2:11 am

Is Nurse Brissett a skinny (wanna call it cross eyed) lady? Cuz she da real GOAT