VIDEO: The beauty community ain’t SH!T | ALL the tea WITH receipts

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Juby - Visa Face (Official Music Video) "2016 Soca" [HD]

• Nanaboo Johnson
    31 August 2019 at 1:55 am

Also u did a collab with fumi…

• Queenjazzyfaith
    31 August 2019 at 1:56 am

You preached a whole word!!!! 🙏🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

• Fabulousyoumua/Tangla
    31 August 2019 at 2:07 am

I've been watching for years, you have hit it on the nose. Yes it's hard to get collars with a small channel . It's harder to get noticed.

• jadoresephora roi
    31 August 2019 at 3:15 am

Island Beauty OH YEAH i forgot about her….thanks I just subscribed again to her…

• jadoresephora roi
    31 August 2019 at 3:18 am

and the Beauty Community stolel from The Drag Queen Beauty Communities….all of this exaggerated makeup application we do is actually from The Gay Beauty Drag Queen community…everybody 'stealing' from everybody…oh well….Now if you do copy or whatever..PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE…..99.9% of how i was watching these overly exaggerated makeup applications came from GBDQ and I never ever knew that until I watched a Wayne Goss video and he mentioned it..

• The McClain Experience
    31 August 2019 at 4:18 am

I don’t understand why you don’t have more subscribers when you started out the same time they did. Keep pushing hard! Your work is not overlooked. ❤️❤️❤️

• TamarBeLike
    31 August 2019 at 5:06 am

What happened with Lyric a few years ago when she deleted all her videos? 🤔

• Alex
    31 August 2019 at 5:14 am

I remember those bundle days! I still have some curly hair from 2009 still alive and well!

• My Grandis Life
    31 August 2019 at 5:24 am

It’s about time, ♥️ When I start making videos I will collab with you. You hit that right on the head. They are not recognizing certain YouTubers. And we have to keep in mind that people will only do what we allow them to do. My BigMa use to say a quiet mouth never get feed . So thank you for taking time out your beautiful day to ruffle some feathers. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. ♥️XOXO♥️ Thank you for the insight on Jamaican up bringing. ❤️

• TJ White
    31 August 2019 at 7:51 am

You were one of the influencers who brought me to YouTube…❤❤

• Bambino The Mua Brown
    31 August 2019 at 9:10 am

You’ve always been bomb from day 1! 💕

• LaLa Nails
    31 August 2019 at 9:23 am

Glad you brought up Destiny Godley! She is one of the Queens to me. She was the first black female Beauty Guru I started watching. She should have been had over a million subscribers by now. There’s so many black beauty gurus who should have had over a million subscribers, especially considering how long they’ve been in the game. Sad really😢

• Arlene’s Lifestyle
    31 August 2019 at 11:36 am

OG from back in the day 2009! Memories yuh bring back!

• Sebina Eady
    31 August 2019 at 1:27 pm

First of all…the face is beautiful!!!
    What you spoke on was absolutely correct 👍 Thank God you don't live in the USA…black ppl don't stick together, it is system based mostly…and "slave" mentality? Blacks in the USA have been conditioned to hate each other, fight against each other, compete against each other for the gain of white society. Everything else "they" allow us to do so we don't get too out of hand. I love my ppl, I just wish we could come together and aid one another to achieve greatness. Thank you for sharing, as always…the babies are so sweet in the video 🤗☺️

• Tenx09
    31 August 2019 at 4:50 pm

Lyric as usual you spoke truth and let me put it in the atmosphere right now Lyric Rochester ×Juvias Place Island Inspiration Palette!!! For all the subscribers please at Juvias Place with this!!!

• Peaches Kong
    31 August 2019 at 4:57 pm

But the algorithms really do mess up a lot of things. It's not just for mua on youtube it's everyone. Guys with big channels suddenly losing subscribers, not seeing the likes people are giving to their videos. It's a real issue and that's why so many are moving over to Patreon.
    Thank you for the quick history lesson, brought back so many memories but I kinda disagree that it's a colour issiue. We must understand our position of being a minority even on YouTube, changing demands from viewers, different trends, you just got to do the work to get to that point. That's how you'll get that recognition, there really isnt much more to it. I hope you ladies also don't remain stuck on this, unfortunately lots of creative artists get stolen from this has always been like that and it's impossible to stop that from happening. Someone can have seen your video and thought lemme copy that and they do and you lose a chance of being able to reap from the wave… Continue to create and maybe do a comparison video when it happens again… anyhowsss glad to see you being healthy and bubbely and your lovely boys. Remain blesed

• Jen Sweetpea
    31 August 2019 at 6:40 pm

Lyric, your perspective was welcome and u are summing up what I see too and u confirmed my assumptions and beliefs about this. You named your true artistic peers and you highlighted a few I need on my list. I love beautiful eye looks especially and your endless creativity is so FIRE! Keep up the fabulous work! I think your wise words will uplift many creators who are doubting themselves because others are seemingly more popular. Compete with yourself n collab with like-minds/morals n keep it pushing. I like how you move, serious business woman. We see u in the UK!

• Jen Sweetpea
    31 August 2019 at 6:44 pm

Oh, n it looks to me like Juvia's Place only wanna mess with true artists of quality n class. Lyric stans, we need to toot the horn harder to Chi Chi n dem! Stat!

• Yveness
    31 August 2019 at 8:12 pm

I consider you one of the OG's of Youtube and I'm so glad you're still around! So many have quit which is sad but I will ALWAYS be subbed to you and so many other Youtube OG's. Your content, knowledge, humbleness and artistry is irreplacable.

• Frannie Gibson
    31 August 2019 at 9:45 pm

Girl that look is AWESOME! YES I consider YOU as Mother of the EYES!!!

• Imani Rashaad
    31 August 2019 at 10:11 pm

YouTube isn’t the YouTube I found and fell in love with it’s now about greed

• TrueEssence100
    31 August 2019 at 11:16 pm

Thank You!

• silentbahamabeauty
    1 September 2019 at 1:27 am

Things changed when money got involved. Money changes things especially when you aren't grounded.

• ItWasMyName1st – HazelRW
    1 September 2019 at 2:32 am

Your look is 🔥 IMO @destinygodley has some of the best tutorials on the YT. She actually teaches technique and does it with a beautiful spirit. I've been following her for years. I don't think she gets her props. I remember people copying her content without giving her so much as a mention. SMH I've also been following Savannah Sylver almost as long. I like what you said about doing collabs with each other. I'm at a place in my life where I don't care about inclusion. When I was coming up it was rare to see black owned brands. Flori Roberts (caucasian) was one of the first companies to market to deep and dark complexions. Then came Fashion Fair. As a people we are always imitated. Just think what we can do when we pull ourselves together.

• divinedestiny_
    1 September 2019 at 5:35 am

I’ve been here since milk of magnesia and black opal days! A yu teach me how to do makeup when I got in a bad bad bad car accident and my face went through the windshield. I couldn’t do my eyebrows for almost a year. I lost all my confidence. I was a completely new person and make up through your videos allowed my to feel beautiful again. Thank you for that .

• Jwillscool *The Jamaican Gaijin*
    1 September 2019 at 2:47 pm

Girl!! Keep it grinding… God has a special blessing for you!!! I totally support my Jamaican beauty bloggers!!!….I know you for your dramatic eye makeup and they are always bomb!!! You are very talented!!! I would love for you to hit a million!!! It is a good look for Jamaica. I want to see all my Jamaican Youtubers changing the game and shining in the midst of all of the noise on YouTube!! Girl, you have everything to get there! I think you also know what to do!!! God desires that his children experience the best!!! His hands are not short either!!!! As you say, the season is now!!! Shalom!

• Dutchess Jones
    1 September 2019 at 8:31 pm

New subie! Yay!!!
    I love your vibes! Love the looks!

• Mekaa Christopher
    2 September 2019 at 3:04 am

My first time watching u and why haven't i been watching you for years. I'm a new subscriber. Your very organic.

• pooh 2
    2 September 2019 at 6:56 am

Love that look keep them coming

• Lesego Mohasoa
    2 September 2019 at 12:49 pm

You are so educational when it comes to makeup and how you give advice and tips is so honest and straightforward thank you and your makeup is beautiful.💕

• Tawalla Mincey
    2 September 2019 at 2:27 pm

💙

• 321blessed321
    2 September 2019 at 5:20 pm

Power to the people.✊🏾 Truly!

• Jordann☀Sunshine
    2 September 2019 at 8:10 pm

I personally don't like how u do makeup on urself (no shade) but u do a good job on ur clients tho 👍🏽. I've been rocking with u from 2011 and I've stayed because of ur infectious personality. Yes, things have changed a lot in the beauty community but keep going girl, I believe in u! And most importantly, u've got God on ur side. Nothing is impossible with Him❤️

• Nadia Anderson
    2 September 2019 at 11:19 pm

Love the color combo on your eyes. Not really feeling the brows but I get that’s your style still. Big up u self still

• Formosa Fantasy
    3 September 2019 at 1:52 am

Gurl u better hurry and put this look out

• Cheryl Moore
    3 September 2019 at 3:00 am

Yessss Lady, Call a thing a thing. You and most of us see it where others ignore.

• Nadia Anderson
    3 September 2019 at 6:01 pm

Well new YouTuber here love to collaborate

• Ohsnap Osei
    3 September 2019 at 10:41 pm

Hahah as soon as you hit the mtchew I was sold 😩